The department hosts approximately 15 seminars each semester, inviting speakers from across campus and throughout the world to come share research and meet our faculty and students.
This site contains all that is needed for the business of seminars - inviting speakers, processing reimbursements and the like.
All events are ADA accessible. For disability accommodation requests and information, please contact Disability Access Services by phone at 510.643.6456 (voice) or 510.642.6376 (TTY) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
For a PMB seminar schedule please visit our main website, pmb.berkeley.edu/seminars
- Appointments Make an appointment with a speaker or view his or her appointment schedule
- Hosts Seminar host and support staff responsibilities
- Info for Speakers General schedule, accommodations, travel, reimbursements, etc.
- Planning Calendar Dates of seminars for planning purposes
- Seminar Book General instructions, past seminars, responsibilities, current committee roster