*Please wait until July 1, 2018 to request reservations for the 2018-2019 academic year. At that point, reoccuring reservations will be first come, first serve. We can book one-off reservations for July at this time.*
The department offers four conference rooms and offices. Anyone on campus may request a reservation, however, priority will be given to PMB faculty, students and staff. Please always check to make sure your reservation is confirmed (which can take 24-48 hours), and that it is correct.
When using a conference room, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please turn the lights off when you leave.
- Please leave the room in better condition than you found it. Throw away trash, drinks, food. Please wipe down tables if you had food or drinks, and clean up any spills. Wipe and clean whiteboards. Remove any agendas or handouts.
- Room configuration. If you move furniture for your meeting, you must move it back to its original set-up
- Report any issues here: https://ipmb.berkeley.edu/report-problem
- Room Reservation Changes & Cancellations: If your meeting time is changed or cancelled, please email the front office at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so others can use the room.
Click the link to view the calendar and make a reservation:
- Room 111e Holds 12, whiteboard, projection, screen, easy access at entrance to Koshland Hall
- Room 111f Holds 8, office space, 2 desks and chairs, phone, whiteboard
- Room 274 Holds 25, big table, chairs, projector and screen
- Room 338 Holds up to 75 people, screen, projector. Various room configurations possible
- Room 438 Holds 25, projector, whiteboard
- Outdoor Space Grassy area between Mulford Hall, the Li Ka Shing Center, and the Genetics & Plant Biology Building (near Pat Brown's Grill)
If you need help with a room reservation or room set-up, please contact the PMB Front Desk at email@example.com.
PMB conference rooms may not be used to schedule regular classes.
LI KA SHING
Limited space is available at Li Ka Shing, adjacent to Pat Brown's Grille on the UC Berkeley campus. To make a reservation please contact: