To ensure fast response to problems or concerns in PMB. Please follow the reporting protocol:
- Conference Rooms: Report problems with conference rooms such as malfunctioning cables, broken furniture, burnt out projector bulbs, etc. immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org, please write "conference room issues" in the subject line. For nonurgent issues contact email@example.com. To schedule a conference room visit the Room Reservations tab: https://ipmb.berkeley.edu/room-reservations
- Building maintenance: Koshland Hall residents should email Jon Rennella in CNR Facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) or call him at 664-4881. Please cc email@example.com so we can be informed. For after hours emergencies, please contact the Facilities Services 24-hour line at 642-1032, and follow up your call with and email to Jon and the PMB front desk.
- Courses: General questions about courses or course scheduling contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions specific to course evaluations, contact email@example.com.
- Badge problems or room access: If you have a problem with your badge or room access contact firstname.lastname@example.org, provide the number on the front and back of your employee ID card and the room you need to access.
- Website: Report any broken links or questions about iPMB or PMB website to email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide links or screenshots as a reference.
- PMB Dishwasher Supplies or Common Space Issues: If you need to refill the dishwasher soap please contact email@example.com, please provide the common space dishwasher room that needs the detergent, if you notice another issue in a common space please contact pmbdesk and provide as many details as possible
- Other: Not sure who to contact about a problem or grievance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as many details as possible.
Note: Please allow 24-48 hours for a response to your inquiry