Frequently Asked Questions


How do I find out who my Campus Shared Services (CSS) contacts for purchasing, HR, Research Administration and IT?  With the exception of IT, everything in CSS is organized by which unit the administers the funding for the item in question. Here is the list for funds that reside within PMB or CNR. For funds that are administered by other units (EBi, QB3,etc.) please visit this page and select the correct unit from the menu on the left side. 

How do I report a building or facilities problem?  Koshland Hall residents should email Jon Rennella in CNR Facilities at or call him at 664-4881.  Please cc so we can be informed. For after hours emergencies, please contact the Facilities Services 24-hour line at 642-1032, and follow up your call with and email to Jon and the PMB front desk. 

How do I report other problems?  Use the "report a prolblem" link above or click here.


How do I set up a Materials Transfer Agreement (MTA)?  Please refer to SPO's MTA Quick Guide and the IPIRA Materials Transfer agreement page for instructions. 

How do I use FedEx at UCB?  First, you will need to set up an account. The nearest place to pick up FedEx shipping materials and drop off your packages is the Barker Storeroom


What is the new grading process like?  Who do I contact for support and training?  How do I check if I entered grades correctly?  Please refer to the following Google doc on information about grading. For detailed grading information, you may also refer to the OR's grading website.