If you are bringing a poster please bring it with you the day of the event and leave it at the Registration Table. The Poster Session time has yet to be determined. The Poster Session includes set-up, and we will have poster boards (41" x 30"; can go vertical or horizontal) for you to adhere your poster to (with push pins, clips or blue tape). There will also be easels for you to place your poster on. Posters may not be adhered to the walls of the building.
- Bring together scientists studying aspects of microbiology from different departments on the Berkeley campus and from affiliated research organizations
- Increase awareness of the scope of microbial research in Berkeley-affiliated labs
- Foster productive collaborations
- Forge strong connections among graduate students and postdocs doing microbiology-related research across the Berkeley community
- Share information about technical resources available in local facilities.