- Interviewees will stay at the Graduate Berkeley Hotel. If you live in the area, but not near Berkeley, we recommend that you stay over in the hotel because some activities may end late.
- Interviewees will share a room.
- Expect temperatures between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Friday - Interviews with faculty are business casual, though you may see some faculty in jeans. No one will be wearing suits. Since campus is on a hill, walking shoes are recommended. Casual dress is recommended for the evening potluck.
- Saturday - Plan and pack accordingly. Wear casual and comfortable clothing for the excursion you will be participating in. You will definitely want to wear comfortable hiking shoes and layered clothing if you are going on the Bay Area hike or San Francisco city tour. A coat for all evenings is recommended.
Please have a government-issued ID with you at all times. This is for two reasons:
- Some buildings, on and off campus, require a government ID for access.
- You may want to attend activities that will require you to show ID.
For information about how to submit requests for travel and expense reimbursements please visit: