The department offers six conference rooms and offices for use. Priority is given to PMB faculty, students and staff, however, if a room is available anyone on campus may make a reservation.
Click the link to view the calendar and make a reservation:
- Room 111d Holds 4, computer, desk, small round table, 4 chairs
- Room 111e Holds 12, white board, projection, screen, easy access at entrance to Koshland Hall
- Room 111f Holds 8, office space, 2 desks and chairs. Phone, computer, no projector, screen or whiteboard.
- Room 274 Holds 25, big table, chairs, projector and screen
- Room 338 Holds up to 75 people, screen, projector. Various room configurations possible.
- Room 438 Holds 25, projector, white board.
- Outdoor Space Grassy area between Mulford Hall, the Li Ka Shing Center, and the Genetics & Plant Biology Building (near Pat Brown's Grill)
If you need help with a room reservation or room set-up, please contact the PMB Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 642.9999.
PMB conference rooms may not be used to schedule regular classes.
LI KA SHING
Limited space is available at Li Ka Shing, adjacent to Pat Brown's Grille on the UC Berkeley campus. To make a reservation please contact: