Reimbursement for dinner with Seminar Speaker
- Faculty may take up to six people to dinner including the host and the Seminar Speaker.
- The maximum allowed amount for each dinner guest is $81 per person, including tax and tip. If you go over that amount you can choose to simply be reimbursed up to the limit or request an exception to the University's meal reimbursement policy.
- Alcohol can be reimbursed.
- An itemized receipt is required. Please ask if the restaurant does not automatically provide it.
- We cannot reimburse for spouses or family members without an exception, which must be approved by the PMB Chair and the CNR Dean. If employees wish to bring family members please ask for a separate receipt and pay separately for the family members. If the family member's attendance is for a legitimate university purpose, we can request an exception to the allowable entertainment expenses policy.
Please contact PMB Front Desk, at email@example.com, 510.642.9999.